Our commercial lending lawyers work with a variety of financial institutions and private lenders and advise on a range of services. We facilitate loan applications for borrowers who need funds for working capital, acquisition of land, property development or other purposes.
We assist lenders in preparing security documents, and we are experienced in a broad range of security documents including the following:
- Mortgages and Assignment of Rents
- Bank Act Documents
- Personal and Corporate Guarantees
- Line of Credit Agreements
- Assignment and Postponement Agreements
- General Security Agreements
- Debt Service Agreements
- Promissory Notes
- Security over Cash Agreements
- Subordination Agreements
- Trade Financing Agreements
- Environment Indemnity Agreements
- Assignment of Life Insurance Policies
- Assignment of Debts
We have handled terms loans, revolving loans, construction loans and trade financing with loan amounts ranging from one hundred thousand dollars to millions of dollars.
We have experience in handling loans for borrowers who are individuals, incorporated companies, strata corporations, and joint ventures.
Other than assisting lenders, we also assist borrowers in reviewing commercial loan documents and giving of legal opinion as required by lenders.
We work efficiently to ensure there are no unnecessary delays for loan applications.