We have helped many clients over the past 30 years recover what they deserve. One of our experienced lawyers will meet with you during your initial consultation, and will remain 100% involved throughout each stage of your claim. We will be your strongest advocates.
We seek settlements for you through negotiation and mediation first, helping to alleviate additional stress that going to court can cause. We will, however, recommend litigation when needed. We are skillful litigators and have appeared at all levels of court, including the BC Supreme Court and BC Court of Appeal.
Medical and legal expertise
We have the knowledge, experience and resources to aggressively represent you.
We will consult on your behalf with treating physicians, support therapists, accounting and actuarial experts as needed. Our ability to interpret technical medical documents empowers us to pursue excellent financial results for you.
Successful track record
We work hard to get you what you deserve. The highlights of our track record* include:
- $1.2 million award for a brain injury due to a motor vehicle crash
- $300,000 award for a motor vehicle-related back injury claim
- $130,000 settlement related to a fracture from a fall in a retail store
(* Every claim is unique and past results are not necessarily an indication of future awards.)
The Personal Injury Practice Group has the skill to provide clients with substantial financial awards and support to carry them through the trauma of motor vehicle accidents including:
- ICBC Claims
- Slip and fall injuries
- Animal bites
- Damages for pain and suffering
- Damages for simple and complex injuries
- Consultation with your medical and rehabilitation specialists, financial advisors and employer
- Recovery of loss of past and future earnings
- Damages for major injuries
- Motor Vehicle Act Part VII payments (No-fault Benefits)
- Managing your discussions with police, ICBC and witnesses
Cohen Buchan Edwards LLP manages your case from discussions with police, ICBC and witnesses, to your medical and rehabilitation specialists, financial advisors and employer.
Why hire a lawyer
You need an experienced professional who understands the law, as well as the physical and financial impact a serious personal injury can have on you and your loved ones. You need a lawyer to actively pursue your right to recover your lost wages, medical expenses and compensation for your pain and suffering. With us it’s easy. We only get paid when you get paid.